Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Things happening with the Costellos




Well June, July, and August has brought alot of new things for the Costello Family.

New house to live in (as we had to move from the Marcasel House), a new/used car for the Costellos, and well a new haircut for Cheryl

If you want our new address just leave a comment . We have moved in with 2 elderly ladies, whom need 24/7 care. Its a lot of work, but the rewards are many.

We needed a new car as ours was beginning to break down every other month or so. Windows won't roll down, Skip fixed that for us thank heavens . The air conditioner gone. The top covering in the interior is falling. and so on and so forth. That will become the boys learning how to drive car. We bought a 2006 Ford Freestyle. Its a 6 passenger car as we still need that much room for the boys and there friends. Teenagers are not small. It has very low mileage and it had been a rental from enterprise. We love it (its not a new mustang) but we are very happy. And last but not least Nikki and family came down and she did my hair the coloring is great, I love it. But I told her 3 inches it was more like 6 at the least. But it is much lighter weight on my head and I have gotten several compliments on it. It is much easier to take care of. So my darling Nikki you will live to see another day LOL

3 comments:

Tiffany -- the mommy said...

I think that your hair looks great!! Nikki did a great job... it really needed the damaged parts cut off!

I am so sad about grandma's house! there are so many memories there. I loved living with grandma (well when we weren't butting heads) She could be my worst emeny or my greatest ally. So sad to see it gone.

Nikki said...

Hey! I owed you for the many terrible haircuts you gave me while I was growing up!! At least yours is even and your bangs aren't chopped so short they stick straight out off your forehead for your first day of High School!!! No really, I'm not bitter! LOL!

NancyM said...

Cheryl, the haircut is really nice. Be glad that Nikki didn't give you the "Chemo-Cut"! Ask Nikki for the story about when I told her about Gene's death while she was cutting my hair. It's a good thing that our hair grows back.