Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MY DREAM SCRAPBOOK ROOM

...for about a month. Then we were told the house was being sold. Oh well such is life. When one door closes another is open even if the door that is open is not what you expected. The Lord has other plans for us and in this case it is very true. But it was nice well it lasted and that is what counts. By the way that is not all the stuff it is all over in the room. Believe me when I say that having moved it out there, then moving it to the place we are at now I really wished I didn't have so much stuff!!! I couldn't believe all the crapp'in stuff I have But you will hear this once and I will never admit it again!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh to live the dream, even if only briefly!!! Wow! You are doing such a great job of catching us up now!! You better get busy you have almost a year to catch up on!!

Crazy Costello Creations said...

That was an awesome scrapbook room!! i am so glad that you are blogging again. I can't wait to see a picture of Sean since he is 18 and all!!!

Crazy Costello Creations said...

that is actually tiffany signed in under the wrong profile

Candy Bello said...

nice room!

:)
candy